Warszawa, Lublin (remote work possible) full-time
Hello PHP Developers! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin office to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you! Previously you could meet us as a Netkata, now we have joined our forces with Norwegian digital consulting agency Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers, and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal, and Berlin. All in all, we’re helping people to create an appropriate business strategy followed by data and improving marketing and sales strategy. We work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce, and many others.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 8000-12000 PLN net monthly pay.
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, ability to develop and implement your solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker,
- fruits, beverages,
- sports benefits card, private health care,
- frequent integration meetings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in PHP,
- at least 1 year of experience in Laravel or other frameworks,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code/knowledge of OOP, SOLID, DRY assumptions,
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (Polish is also required),
- analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of Scrum,
- knowledge of programming methods (DDD and TDD),
- ability to create technical documentation in the shape of diagrams characterizing business processes,
- ability to write automated tests, do code review.
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours