Wrocław (remote work possible) full-time
You will help us build top-class applications for our clients from all over the world! You will prepare test plans and test cases, run both manual and automated tests, identify issues and bugs, and co-create the project's documentation.
- 2+ years of professional experience in testing mobile and web applications
- Ability to understand and review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Experience in creating proper and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Eye for detail, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Advanced written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of some programming language
- Familiarity with GIT
Perks & benefits
- MultiSport - Stay fit and strong! There's even a big fitness club next to our office.
- Private healthcare - Take care of your wellbeing with a co-funded healthcare package.
- Flexible working hours - It's not a 9-5 job. You can work when you're the most effective.
- Home office hours - There's a possibility to work remotely.
- Level up - We offer a real opportunity to develop and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Team events - Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours