Warszawa, Lublin (remote work possible) full-time
Hello Drupal Developers!
Join us in the Warsaw or Lublin office to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners and a work environment focused on learning and growth awaits you! Previously you could meet us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We help people create an appropriate business strategy based on data and improving your marketing and sales strategy.
HOW WE WORK
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD, and Docker.
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based on Laravel for our Polish and international partners,
- work in an international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting),
- take part in client meetings and settling the solution architecture.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 14000-20000 PLN net monthly pay
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time with full HOME OFFICE during pandemic
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal or Norway
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- frequent socializing events
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 3 years of experience in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- experience in migration from D7 to D8
- experience in database design, APIs and integrations
- good command of English (communication with clients)
- an active profile on Drupal.orgwillingness to travel to Norway for a week now and then
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours