Poznań, Zielona Góra, Katowice (remote work possible) full-time
We are ADB We are a system integration expert. Focused on the future. Proud about the past. Together we create a unique ADB Global ecosystem, where people, culture and technology drive reality and create new experiences of Video Entertainment and Broadband Connectivity all over the world.
We are the people 300+ employees | 75% engineers | 100% experts | 200 customers worldwide
We are the culture ADB Teams in Europe, US and Asia | 4 generations | 1 language: English | 4 common values: INNOVATION, NEW IDEAS, THINKING OUT-OF-THE BOX, WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND TO LEARN NEW THINGS
We are technology R&D sites in Europe, US and Asia | 65M CPEs deployed | 1000 software releases | 100 complex deployments | Solutions for Personal TV, Business TV and Broadband | 400 patents | 100 different HW platforms | ’’A’’ class IT security rating
And WE KNOW HOW to integrate your needs with our possibilities
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Kotlin/ Java), who will be responsible for creating one of our Broadband products, epiCure™ - the platform for monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting the entire network to support Customer Care for our customers: broadband and video operators.
Do you want to work with our amazing Experts on a daily basis, participate in the creation of high-quality products for the biggest worldwide Telco operators and do really big things? Read below for more!
Job location: 100% remotely (after onboarding process) or Zielona Gora, Poznan or Katowice offices
What will you do?
- Develop new features and integrations in backend systems using primarily Kotlin and Java 17 (about 70% of your working time). There is possibility to do tasks on frontend layer too (React)
- Support of deployed elements in the backend systems
- Take care of software performance and quality:
- Performing verification and tests
- partake in code review
- Prepare technical documentation (documenting software interfaces)
- Participate in knowledge sharing in the area of your specialization
- Cooperate with small agile team
- Other additional things like minor DevOps tasks
- Spend 2 working hours per week on developing your skills
What's important for us?
- Knowledge and experience: we are a team of specialists, which bet on a substantive approach and independence. Our expectations are:
- Senior working experience with Kotlin and Java, which allows you to be an independent specialist
- Experience in developing web services, microservices, and relational databases (we use PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Linux OS and some Linux admin skills
- Experience in developing REST APIs and implementing RESTful web services
- Knowledge of network protocols like HTTP
- Performance and quality orientation: beside tests and code review, we use other tools to support quality like CI/CD, static analysis of code (SonarQube), design patterns (incl. DRY, SOLID)
- Independent team player and go-getter approach: We want you to work like us – propose and implement your best ideas relying on your specialization. You have to be open-minded, listen to others but, at last, you decide, how to do your job best
- Creativity and analytical skills: we are proud of our software, but we still remember, it is the result of the hard work of our software engineers. You need to be creative and use your analytical and problem-solving skills to keep it high.
- Self-development orientation: we want to help you grow by giving you support and the opportunity to find your way to success
- English skills- ADB is an international company and our language is English; the team communicates in Polish and English
Additional skills, which allow better find yourself at work:
- Knowledge of technologies and solutions we use: Ktor, Apache Flink, OpenSearch/ ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, AMQP, MQTT, Nginx, Python, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, CI/CD tools and containers
- Experience with TR-069 broadband data models
- Experience in scrum and agile
Why is it worth working with ADB Global?
- We do exceptional things -over 25 years on the market and created products for over 200 global and leading Pay-TV and broadband operators like: Telenor, Canal+, Foxtel, Polsat.
- We offer true challenges in your daily engineering work, utilizing and creating top-notch technology. Want proof? We’ve patented around 400 solutions and our products are used by nearly a million users
- Our team consists of extremely experienced, high-qualified subject-matter Experts: 90% of us have a university degree and some are Ph.D.!
- Improving skills is an important part of our lives -ADB employees spend 2 hours of work per week on self-development using:
- Udemy courses
- English lessons
- internal and external training
- other tools agreed with a team leader
- We care about the health of our employees and their family. The company subsidizes:
- medical care (individual or family)
- group life insurance
- sport card
- We work globally: ADB teams are based in Europe, US and Asia; our leading language is English
- We are open to various forms of cooperation, depending on your needs
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours