Last Revised: May 23, 2019
I. User Consent
II. Types Of Data We Collect
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is identifiable, if the person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. This may include data such as e.g. name, email address, telephone number, photo and mailing address. We process your data in the context of our service only when you have given us your consent to do so, or where it is permissible by law.
III. Information You Provide To Us
This part describes RaiBay collection, use, and disclosure of the information You provide to Us through Your use of the Site or Service, as well as the rights You have with respect to Your Personal Data. For any questions regarding this part please contact Us at [email protected].
Information We collect from You.
- We will collect Personal Data that You voluntarily provide us, for example, when You register for, or interact with other users through the Site or Service. We may also collect Personal Data when You sign up for marketing emails, events, or other opportunities through RaiBay. Personal Data may contain Your name, email, contact information, as well as job titles, CV, photo or other information You provide to RaiBay.
- Billing and transactional information pursuant to Your use of the Site and Service.
- Information regarding Your use of the Site or Service, such as the hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software and Your Internet Protocol (IP) address/device identifier.
- Statistics and information on Your use of the Site and Service, including Your IP address; device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information, broad geographic location and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags or other similar technologies.
- Information disclosed through the Site or Service will be made available to other users of the Site or Service, who may send You messages, job offers. Please do not post any information that You do not want to reveal to the public. Your Profile as a candidate is in “incognito” mode on the site and you can check how your profile looks like and what data you show to other people on the site (You can check it in “edit profile” section)
- As a Recruiter your personal profile is visibly only for people who you send offer to and/or when you accept candidate interest in your public job position.
- Your Company Profile and job offers can be Incognito (visibly only for people who you send offer to) or Public (visible for everone).
- We retain information on Your behalf, such as files and messages that You store using Your Account.
- If You provide Us feedback or contact us via e-mail, We will collect Your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send You a reply.
- When You post messages on the message boards of Our Site, the information contained in Your posting will be stored on Our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- When You participate in one of Our surveys, We may collect additional profile information.
VI. Information You Provide From Facebook And Other Social Networking Sites
If You are not currently registered as a user the Service, and You click on “Sign In” using Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, or another SNS that We support, You will first be asked to enter Your SNS credentials and then be given the option to register for the Service. In this case, We may receive information from that SNS to make it easier for You to create an Account on the Site. Any information that We collect from Your SNS account may depend on the privacy settings You have with that SNS, so please consult the SNS privacy and data practices.
(a) Information Collected Via Technology
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make Our Site and Service more useful to You, Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from You, including Your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for Your visit.
In addition, We use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow Us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that We are sending only messages that are of interest to Our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a User. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to Our users’ Personal Data.
(b) Information Collected From You About Others
If You decide to invite a third party to create an Account, We will collect Your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We may maintain this information indefinitely in Our database and may also use this information to help us establish networks of contacts, document relationships, facilitate referrals, and improve Our Services. We may also use this information to show You and other users that You may know each other or have shared contacts. We rely upon You to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact Us at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from Our database. The e-mail that is sent to Your friends will come from Your e-mail address so that Your friends know that You want to invite to Our Site and Service.
(c) Information Collected From Address Book and Contact Importing
You may use Our address book and contacts importer to upload Your contacts from other services into RaiBay. When You import Your contacts, We may indefinitely store the contact information in Our database, including Your contacts' names, e-mails, phone numbers, locations, and relationships to You, subject to applicable law. We do not store any passwords You provide as part of the contact import process.
After We import Your contacts, We will use this information to help Us establish networks of contacts, document relationships, facilitate referrals, and improve Our Site and Service. We may also use this information to show You and other users that You may know each other or have shared contacts. We rely upon You to obtain whatever consents from the relevant third parties that may be required by law to allow Us to access and upload the third parties’ names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information. You or such a third party may contact Us at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from Our database.
(d) Information Collected From Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about You from companies that provide Our Service by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website, companies that offer their products and/or services through Our Services, and/or companies that otherwise collect such information. These third party companies may supply Us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information We have already collected from You via Services in order to improve Services We provide to You.
V. Use Of Your Personal Data
(a) general use
In general, Personal Data You submit to Us is used either to respond to requests that You make, or to aid Us in serving You better. We use Your Personal Data in the following ways:
• identify You as a User in Our system;
• provide improved administration of the Site and Service;
• provide the Site and Service;
• improve the quality of experience when You interact with the Site and Service;
• send You a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when Your Account was created;
• send You administrative e-mail notifications, such as information about pending job offers, security or support and maintenance advisories;
• send You administrative sms notifications, such as information about pending job offers, security or support and maintenance advisories;
• respond to Your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
• make telephone calls to You, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit Your feedback;
• send You calendar invitations; and
• send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Site or Service and for other marketing purposes of RaiBay.
(b) User Testimonials And Feedback
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with Our Service. We occasionally publish such Content. When We publish this Content, We may identify Our Users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the User’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share Your feedback with Your first name and last initial only. If We choose to post Your first and last name along with Your feedback, We will obtain Your consent prior to posting You name with Your feedback. If You make any comments on a blog or forum associated with Services Site, You should be aware that You have no reasonable expectation of privacy and that any Personal Data You submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send You unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information You choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
(c) Creation Of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as Your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to You. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that We may enhance the content of Service and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in Our sole discretion.
VI. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We disclose Your Personal Data as described below and as described elsewhere in this Privacy Statement. If we share your personal data with any third party service provider in the course of providing you with our services, those third parties are required to process your data in accordance with contracts which comply with data protection legislation.
(a) Third Parties Designated By You
When You use the Service, the Personal Data You provide will be shared with the third parties that You designate to receive such information, including other websites, Your friends, relatives and business associates. Depending on the type of access You grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information You have provided to Us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may edit your profile at any time as to who has access to Your information by going to Your edit profile settings
(b) Third Party Service Providers
We may share Your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide You with the Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to RaiBay. These third party service providers are required not to use Your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by RaiBay.
(c) Corporate Restructuring
(d) Social Networking Sites (“SNS”)
(e) RaiBay Users and Public Profile
For the purpose of providing the services, you requested, e.g. matching you with other users of our service your (candidate) data is visible in incognito mode before and after the registration/log in. User may share also your incognito profile (only top part) with 3rd parties.
On such incognito profile there are information’s like:
• candidate initials (first letter of the first and last name) - it is necessary for companies to avoid sending offers to candidates from their own recruitment bases
• blurred image/photo of the candidate
• candidate's preferences regarding employment:
- financial expectations
- skills, technologies and specialization
- job requirement
- preferred location (only city or larger region)
- experience (without company names) - available only for registered users
- education (without company names) - available only for registered users
When you will accept an offer/proposal from other user (you will click “Yes”) than you agree to make your profile visible for chosen user – before that your profile is “Incognito”. Other User will see your name and surname, photo, phone, employment history, history of education
Certain portions of the information You provide to us may also be displayed in Your Profile. As an essential element of the Service, most of the Personal Data You explicitly provide to us when You register or update Your Profile is displayed on Your Profile (You can go to “edit profile” and see how does your profile looks like for other users).
If you are a candidate by default, Your Profile is for public viewing (In Incognito mode).
Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads Your postings or what other users may do with the information that You voluntarily post, so it is very important that You do not put Personal Data in Your posts. Once You have posted information publicly, while You will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, You will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
(f) Other Disclosures
VII. Third Party Websites
VIII. Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on Our Service:
(a) Email Communications
If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to accept Cookies from Our Site or Service for any of the purposes described above, then You can instruct Your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt You before accepting a Cookie from the websites You visit. Consult Your browser’s technical information. If You do not accept Cookies, however, You may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service. If You have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
(c) De-linking SNS
If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to have Your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to Your Account, then You may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in Your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when You connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how You may adjust Our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Service and Your social media account or mobile device.
(d) Changing Or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may change any of Your Personal Data in Your Account by editing Your profile within Your Account. You may request deletion of Your Personal Data by us, and We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor Your request, but please note that We may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case We will comply with Your deletion request only after We have fulfilled such requirements). When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Our archives. We may also retain Your information for fraud or similar purposes.
You have, upon such request, the right to cost-free information about the personal data stored in regard to your person. Furthermore, you have a right subject to the statutory provisions to have such personal data corrected, blocked, and deleted.
After such request (delete data), RaiBay will delete all data regarding the user.
We will process Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact [email protected]so that We may consider Your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw Your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that You provided Us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that We hold about You.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that RaiBay stop processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending You marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require Us to correct any of Your Personal Data.
IX. Security Of Your Personal Data
RaiBay is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require You to enter a password to access Your Account information. Please do not disclose Your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while RaiBay uses reasonable efforts to Your Personal Data, RaiBay cannot guarantee its absolute security.
XI. Additional Information
(a) How long We retain Your information
We will retain personal information We collect from You for the period allowable by law and where We have a justifiable business need to do so, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law. You can request deletion of Your Personal Data at any time and We will consider Your request in accordance with applicable law.
(b) Data Protection Officer
RaiBay has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact Us at: [email protected]
(c) Where Data is stored
RaiBay servers are securely hosted and managed by company SALESFORCE
who provide ongoing vulnerability assessment services and security monitoring of servers “Heroku” – link to Heroku Data processing Agreement
(d) How do you remove my name from the database?
You can contact us at [email protected] to request for your account to be closed at any time, which will be confirmed by RaiBay.
(e) How do you unsubscribe from future mailings?
You can contact us at [email protected] to request for your account to be unsubscribed from future mailings, which will be confirmed by RaiBay.
(f) How can you obtain information held about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email us at [email protected]. RaiBay will prepare in 30 days such copy for user
(g) How to contact us
Krakow, Chmieleniec street 16/8, 30-348
XII Your security on raibay.com
At RaiBay, we're committed to helping you find the right job in a safe and secure environment.
On these pages, you can learn more about some of the most common internet security threats, what you can do to protect yourself, and what we do to ensure your details remain secure.
(a) What you can do to protect yourself
Online security risks can be minimized simply by ensuring that your password is always kept secure. We recommend you follow the password security advice below:
- Always use a password which is personal and does not contain your name, email address or the word 'password'
- Ensure your password contains both letters and numbers
- Never give your password out to anyone - we will never ask you for your password
- Change your password at least once every three months
- Take a moment to memorize your password so you don't need to write it down
- Try and use a different password for each different website you use
Uploading your CV to RaiBay is an important part of the jobseeking process, and could help you to be headhunted for great roles. It's important you provide enough information on your CV for recruiters to contact you
However, in order to ensure your security online, you should never include any of the following in your CV:
- National Insurance number
- Driving license number
- Bank details
- Credit card details
- Date of birth
To protect your personal information RaiBay uses industry standards such as TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption to encrypt and secure your data.
RaiBay automatically scans, detects, and quarantines new viruses, ensuring that all documents uploaded to or downloaded from RaiBay, including your CV, are safe and virus-free.