Choose how you would like to apply:
I have raibay account
Create raibay profile
Wrocław (remote work possible) full-time
ANIXE is looking to hire someone to work with our Wroclaw-based development team to ensure the quality of the product delivered to our client, including cooperation with over 100 suppliers from over the world.
We have built our application in-house. We deliver our clients out of the box solution, which integrates over 100 different 3rd party suppliers. Our system unifies the data from all partners, but we also ensure that the data's quality meets our client's needs.
As a QA/Technical Support:
- You will be responsible for analyzing issues reported by the internal or external client, suggest solutions and ensure, that after it has been developed, it meets the client’s acceptance criteria
- As a member of our operational team, you will work on the improvements of our monitoring and tools
- You will analyze reported issues and propose solutions or consult suppliers
- You will be trained in many different areas, including the core functionality of our existing applications – online booking engines, offline price export for client’s product, and E2E process of product distribution.
- You will learn, how complex the touristic world is, and you will be never bored
- The job function is incredibly important as you will be responsible for the quality of the data for our clients, and you will work with providers all over the world
What we expect is:
- Willingness to learn and grow within a fast-paced environment
- Good memory and skills to connect the dots – different aspects of the system
- Keep contact with suppliers technical department and clients to ensure, that issues are solved
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with an interest in technology
- Good knowledge of Linux and Bash
- English professional proficiency
- Self-driven, good communication, enthusiastic approach, and can-do attitude
Desired but not essential skills:
- Postman, Gitlub
- At least basic knowledge about REST, XML
- Previous experience working with APIs/Data exports
- Related experience with the travel industry
Among many perks, we value the most:
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm)
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
- A wide spectrum of tech tools fitted to needs
- Knowledge sharing activities
- Team building events
- Well communicated modern office
- Individual development path
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S: Wondering what data we store and why when you're applying to our job openings?
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours