Warszawa (remote work possible) full-time
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, implementation, and testing of the CI/CD solutions.
- Automate tasks using scripting and other open source tools.
- Troubleshooting automation and production issues.
- Perform and document software deployments.
- Knowledge of scripting language, Python and Bash preferably.
- Experience with Linux.
- At least intermediate level of English, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and DevOps Automation tools, e.g. AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience in AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, AWS CloudWatch.
- Three years of working experience in a similar position.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours