Home-offce (remote work) full-time
You will be contributing to Mirantis StackLight. This is our proactive monitoring, logging, and alerting solution – providing complete operational visibility and management tooling that helps get you to production readiness quickly and ensures maximum availability once you’re in production. StackLight is designed for large-scale container and cloud observability, and customized heavily for Mirantis Container Cloud and MCP, including extensive collectors, dashboards, trend reporting and alerts.
- Contribute to Mirantis flagship product: Mirantis Container Cloud
- Contribute and extend Monitoring solution for Mirantis Container Cloud
- Analyze requirements from the Mirantis Container Cloud, propose and implement improvements in Monitoring toolset to address use cases and requirements
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements
- Contribute to Mirantis deployment knowledge base
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux OS itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- Hands-on experience in Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack or other IT automation tools
- Practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM / Docker
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python
- English language on an intermediate level
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of OpenStack
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Application Containerization
- Experience in onboarding applications to the cloud
- Experience in Python programming
What we offer:
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Professional development and training.
- Modern bright office, centrally located or remote working schedule.
- Customized workstation (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Receive a competitive compensation package with a strong benefits plan.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours