Choose how you would like to apply:
I have raibay account
Create raibay profile
Kraków (remote work possible) full-time
We’re a people-first company. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of the people we serve—including our employees, customers, shareholders, Partners, and communities. Join us in our mission to help customers accelerate business transformation with simple, powerful, and secure solutions.
The ideal candidate thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment and is collaborative, accountable, ready, and empathetic. We’re looking for individuals who believe they can accomplish more as a team and create lasting growth for themselves and others. We hire based on attitude, competency, and commitment. Solarians are ready to advance our world-class solutions in a fast-paced environment and accept the challenge to lead with purpose. If you’re looking to build your career with an exceptional team, you’ve come to the right place.
SolarWinds is looking for a Global Channel Marketing Operations Specialist to join the Global Channel Marketing team & support the team’s plan and execution for their key deliverables & initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Global Channel marketing team and work cross-functionally to execute on broad based marketing activities.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with strong analytical, reporting, project management, organization and communication skills who can independently take high-level direction from internal stakeholders to complete projects successfully within cross-functional teams.
- Provide operational monitoring and reporting across various marketing tools such as SFDC, Marketo, Tableau, contact and sales databases.
- Having experience in building data sheet reports using marketing and sales data, such as calculating campaign results, creating SFDC reports and aligning them with the marketing budgets.
- Salesforce Campaign Creation & Coding, Reporting, Lead Loads, Call & Email list pulls
- Support live virtual webcasts.
- Work across internal teams to support cross-functional alignment with various stakeholders.
- Must have strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Provide timely updates and clear communication to internal stakeholders.
- Analyse and continually monitor and measure all owned activities, propose and implement improvements where needed.
- Report on event performance and identify trends and insights.
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Support the Global Channel Marketing Team team to fulfil both near term and long-term goals, drawing insights and pivoting to implement changes and improvements
- Perform other operational support duties as assigned to ensure the success of the Marketing and Sales teams, and the entire organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in creating analytical reports for marketing campaigns, running and supporting virtual webcasts.
- Must be a self-starter, able to self-manage as projects are assigned
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player who is eager to jump in and learn
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills; project management tool familiarity (Asana, Jira, Slack, etc.) is a plus
- EMEA Day Shift: 09:00 – 17:30 GMT
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours