Wrocław (remote work possible) full-time
As a UX Designer, you will work closely with Product Owners and Developers to improve existing web apps and create new ones. To do this, you will conduct research with stakeholders and users. You are confident to use both Qualitative and Quantitative methods accordingly to answer research questions. You will leverage the findings and insights from your research to base your design decisions.
You’ll be working on:
- Conducting interviews with stakeholders and users, contextual inquiries, etc
- Gathering and evaluating requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner
- Planning and conducting interviews with users
- Iterating and improving your designs based on feedback from the users and business representatives
- Documenting research findings in our research repo and sharing them with the rest of the team
- Maintaining and updating our design system as needed
Ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience in designing apps, web portals and any other complex digital products
- Experience in conducting user research (e.g. interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, surveys)
- Ability to turn problems into solutions and positive experiences
- Skill to visually express user workflows
- Advanced knowledge of design principles
- Common language with stakeholders, product owners and developers
- Articulation skills - both verbal and visual
- Proactivity and ability to coach others about design principles
- Ability to act as an expert
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind
- Fluent English (German will be advantage)
Nice to have:
- experience working with a scrum team and preferably on backoffice projects
- Experience in working in the tourism industry
- Experience in Enterprise software
- Previous experience with web applications.
- A Portfolio | Let your work speak for itself!
We are a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte!
For over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Structured feedback twice a year - so you will know your level of competencies and learning progress
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Structured onboarding (you will never feel alone ;) )
- Flexible working hours and/or remote work
- Nice benefits
- Private health insurance
- Medical care
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours