Become a part of the VOD world and create advanced TV apps with us!
Choose how you would like to apply:
I have raibay account
Create raibay profile
You can apply with LinkedIn profile.
BACK TO OFFERS APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours
Wrocław (remote work possible) full-time
UoP: 8000 - 15000PLN gross/month
B2B: 10000 - 18000PLN net/month
Bonuses: IP Box, PKUP
Nice-to-have: BrightScript REST JSON
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital.
Currently, we are looking for a JS TV Developer.
What You'll Do:
- Learning a new language – BrightScript.
- Joining a highly motivated and fast-growing front-end application team, building and supporting multi propositional applications across the United States and Europe.
- Following the best practices that enable the delivery of high quality, performant, available, reliable and secure software and features.
- Being involved in different stages of product development.
- Striving for continuous improvement within the self-regulated team, mentor peers and associates working in cross-functional feature teams.
- Innovate and introduce new technologies in the team.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as JS developer.
- Knowledge of transfer protocols HTTP(s), REST, JSON.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and fast learner.
- Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail.
What is there for you?
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
- Working with an experienced team
- Multisport, Private Medical Care, AskHenry, Football team, Psychological care
- Possibility to work fully remotely or from our office
- No dress code and friendly atmosphere
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview about 30 minutes
- Online test
- Online interview with our technical team
- The decision
If you want to check our projects' portfolio have a look: https://bsgroup.eu/case-studies/
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours