Choose how you would like to apply:
I have raibay account
Create raibay profile
We are looking for a passionate Junior iOS Developer who would like to gain experience in building native applications at a global scale.
The application we build span all timezones, languages and locales and is built, tested and where possible deployed in an automated and repeatable manner. We rely on an open source software whenever possible and build custom where our work truly adds value.
We are proud of everything we build and we can rely on one another to help face the challenges that software engineering presents every day.
What are your daily tasks?
- Building large public-facing iOS applications in the field of opinion data
- Meeting with your mentor and line manager on regular basis
- Taking part in discussions around new features and ideas for assigned projects
- Helping develop and maintain our CI/CD platform
- You adhere to your team’s process
- You always ask questions if something is not clear
- You communicate progress and impediments proactively and promptly
- You stay on course completing tasks you started
- You write automated tests
- You write quality code
- At least 6 months of commercial experience as Junior iOS developer
- Basic knowledge of Swift
- Being passionate about iOS development
- Exciting technology stack
- Ability to focus on what you do best
- Stable employment at a global company
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cool beverages, snacks and delicious Monday breakfasts
- Private medical insurance, MultiSport subscription and in-house hackathons
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours