Wrocław (remote work possible) full-time
About your Team
You will join either our Athens or Wroclaw offices and be working on one of our biggest products, a contract management software for excursions. The team is international so your day will include a lot of remote collaboration and use of your English skills.
The product's stack is comprised of .NET Core API, Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL DB, RabbitMQ, and REST for backend and at the frontend Angular 10+. Oh, and of course git.
In a nutshell, they love working closely together and believe in true teamwork collaboration, meaning that they are not afraid to dig their hands into unknown “territories” where ownership is a must. Their everyday schedule is full of great staff and they have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch.
About your Role
As a .NET Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing a multi-solution project which requires backend development skills. The project requires a full end-to-end feature development, testing (unit and integration), and maintenance. In this product, we are putting on notice broad understanding of data flows and the ability to perform automated and manual testing.
In more details:
- Software development of web applications in high-volume environments and integrations with existing backend systems
- Ability to build simple but extensible systems which are easy to monitor and debug
- Write tools that automate work
- Help to identify, Implement and improve system architecture with input into design and functionality
- A flexible approach, passion for usability and performance with attention to detail
- Collaborating heavily and remotely with other team members
What you need to have
- min. 2 years of working experience in .NET Frameworks 4+ or .NET Core 2+ with C#
- Experience with ASP.NET API project (pure REST APIs)
- Experience in work with SQL databases (ideally with Postgres SQL) - the ability to work with both ORM and raw SQL, especially with EF Core
- Hands-on experience with git (we use GitLab)
- Knowledge and willingness for source code refactoring and introducing improvements
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD
- Design patterns knowledge - you should know when and how to use them but also when not to in order to achieve a simpler design
- Demonstrable understanding of the SOLID principles
- Consuming and Building RESTful web services
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML
- Ambitious, hardworking, and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
What is nice to have
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other queuing system
- Knowledge of docker and its utilities
- Knowledge and experience of gRPC technology
- Experience with Postman (collections and environments)
- Working experience on performance optimization - application monitoring, profiling, improvements implementation
- Ability to spot potential problems before code is deployed, with a focus on long-living applications that are constantly under heavy load
- Previous working experience in agile environments
We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world's most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
What to expect from us?
We'll believe and trust in you and your abilities, and teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.
We also offer:
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home schedule
- Relaxed dress code
- Very good remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance
- Copyrights program (prawa autorskie) - depending on the contract
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours