Warszawa (remote work possible) full-time
Developer as a member of the MAK IT team is effectively working on providing high quality solutions, new modules and system components. The main responsibility of the developer is to provide and improve the software while effectively using his knowledge and available resources. As well as active participation in building applications, including the user interface, business logic and web services.
.NET Developer develop IT systems, using the highest standards of software engineering:
- Designs Internet applications in client server architecture using .NET Core WebAPI 2+ and Angular 7+
- Participates in solving and debugging software problems, using technical skills and tools for effectively and timely isolating the cause of a problem.
- The person in this position will participate in the implementation of projects and cooperate directly with the System Architect and Senior Developer
Required skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar positions is preferred
- Higher education in computer science or equivalent seniority
- Teamwork skills, responsibility demonstrating initiative and taking responsibility for tasks performed and problems solved
- Ability to analyze complex logical problems and create algorithms and programming solutions
- Solid experience with .NET 4+, .NET Core 2+ and the C # programming language
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST),
- Angular 7+ and Bootstrap 4, SCSS
- Experience with Python 3+ and solutions based on Docker and Microsoft Azure are welcome.
- Knowledge of gRPC will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in the field of logical and physical modeling of the database and concepts such as views, built-in procedures, tabular functions, isolation levels
- Experience in implementing projects using agile work methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum
- Software development using unit tests.
- Ability to work with the Git version control system, using a process based on Pull Requests
- Knowledge and experience in the field of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design.
- High personal culture and communication in speech and writing
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours