Just click it .... and get your new job in IT :)
Choose how you would like to apply:
I have raibay account
Create raibay profile
You can apply with LinkedIn profile.
BACK TO OFFERS APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours
Operations Engineer @ Click IT Group
Home-offce (remote work) full-time
UoP: 15000 - 23000PLN gross/month
Main Role: DevOps/Administrator
Must-have: Unix Linux Red Hat SQL
Nice-to-have: CI/CD TeamCity Spark Hive GCP Azure
Operations Engineer for Data Processing
In your role as an Operations Engineer for Data Processing, you will be responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of the Reporting Automation, data processing. You will enhance the platform with new features, optimize the exiting implementations, improve performance of queries and assist the user implementations.
What you will be doing?
- Supporting the troubleshooting with business partner to ensure needs are met
- Manage changes and incidents in the production environment
- Support data processing automation
- Integrate CI/CD workflows
- Investigate future proven technologies to ensure the best offerings to our clients
- Scale-out the solutions to the cloud GCP / Azure
Which technology & skills are important for us?
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux (Red Hat) RH 7.x
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools like TeamCity, Jenkins or willingness to learn
- Basic knowledge of GIT or other version control system
- Basic knowledge of UC4 One Automation or other scheduling systems
- English - B2 level
Nice to have:
- Spark, Hive and GCP / Azure
- Hadoop - Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.6.x or higher or Cloudera Data Platform (CPD)
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours