Home-offce (remote work) full-time
- Experience in Rails 5+;
- Experience with SQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL) - ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Write and understand complex sql queries;
- Implement well-tested and easy-to-maintain code with high-quality unit tests (RSpec);
- Understanding of code versioning tool Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Familiarity with development aiding tools - Bundler, Rake, Thor etc.;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, and fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with monitoring aiding tools - Terraform, DataDog, Splunk is a plus
We work 100% remotely or from our hub in Wrocław.
🔥We grow fast.
🤓We learn a lot.
🤹We prefer to do things instead of just talking about them.
If you value working in an environment that values trust and empowerment, then we are waiting for you!
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours