Home-offce (remote work) full-time
100 % remote (or in Warsaw office if you want;) )
- Automation of processes for existing application (deployment, infrastructure as a code)
- Ensuring that performance of an application is on the right level
- Migration of various applications areas into microservices architecture
We are looking for:
- Knowledge of Java (11, 17) and frameworks/tools like.: Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Developer-oriented knowledge of DevOps activities like.: Docker, Kubernetes and kubectl basics, Helm, Microsoft Azure, Ansible and Terraform basics
- Universal person who is able to be included in different type of activities in organisation i.e. from building infrastructure automation and improving performance of existing application, finishing with implementation and deployment of new microservices
- Problem solver, not problem finder.
- Good communicator with excellent proficiency in oral and written English
- Open minded and self organized person with "Can do" attitude.
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret technical solutions.
- Person which has some technical background and also can talk to business folks.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP Hybris
- Experience with build automation tools.: Gitlab pipelines
- Experience in using monitoring tools e.g. Kibana, Grafana, Dynatrace, New Relic etc.
- Experience in front-end technologies.: React, Lerna, Webpack
Why it is worth joining us:
- Interesting and challanging job in one of the bigest company in Polish automotive industry
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- We offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Office in convinient location in Warsaw
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours