An e-commerce PHP full-stack digital experience platform - a set of functionalities working well together on top of the best PHP Framework: Symfony 5.
Technology stack: PHP 7.4, Symfony 5, Travis CI, Behat (BDD).
What will you be doing?
• Prepare and follow program specifications for high complexity applications from which programs will be designed, coded, configured, visually developed, tested, and debugged.
• Create fully functional code from the scratch.
• Take part and lead in the implementation of service and application optimization.
• Take part and lead in the continuing operation of the services and applications under responsibility of the ENGN department.
• Develop business process knowledge and relationships to integrate activities with other IT and business.
What will help you get the job done?
• It is worth if you have a good knowledge of project management methods, such as SCRUM or Kanban, as well as of TDD and BDD.
• Experience of working with the Git distributed revision control system.
• Practical use of SOLID programming principles, and OOP.
• Excellent knowledge in the field of content management systems and LAMP.
• Are you the life and soul of the party? Perfect! Your interpersonal skills will be very much appreciated by the team!
• Good written and spoken English.
And why it is worth it?
• You’ll have a chance to revolutionize the e-commerce sector and grow your knowledge and technical skillset within advanced technology stack i.e. . PHP 7.4 and Symfony 5.
• Work on a long-term project in a stable company with a salary up to 15,000 PLN Gross UoP.
• Working with an easy going team of programming enthusiasts and constant learners.
• Work alongside with the 'cool manager' who would love to teach you a couple of new things and support you with your preferences.
• Cooperate with a bunch of international guys and gals and improve your language fluency.
• New, spacious office in the heart of the city .
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał +48 503 922 611
Please apply via:https://bit.ly/2S2EzAn
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours