Warszawa (remote work possible) full-time
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about us? Find out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9KGYZHDkQ
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Tech team in Warsaw.
You will have the opportunity to work in two different products: our marketplace for patients (that helps them book a visit with the doctor that best suit their needs) and also a SaaS for doctors (that helps them save time to dedicate it to what matters most: patients).
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about DevOps methodology and technologies, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - we have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
If you had the opportunity to work productively on a service hosted in many regions in the Cloud, you used Kubernetes to manage it and you know Docker well - let us know.
- 100 000+ req/mi
- 60+ database instances.
- 50+ microservices at various stages of advancement.
- 70+ developers in 2 locations.
- 4 main programming languages (PHP, JS, C#, GO).
What will you do with us?
- Maintenance, development, and monitoring of Kubernetes clusters on several continents.
- Support for developers in their daily work.
- CI / CD maintenance.
What experience and skills you need to do a great job in this position?
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- You have knowledge of building a scalable HA architecture.
- You are not afraid of working with microservices in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- You've heard about Terraform and GO.
You will get in return:
- 💶 Real competitive salary (up to 18 000 + VAT on B2B contract - depending on your expertise).
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 26 free paid days.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes in the office.
- ☕ Free coffee, drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- ☯ Yoga classes once a week.
- 🎮 Game room with Xbox.
*This job offer has been created and reviewed by a team of Developers, Recruiters, CTO and a UX Designer. #collaborationisthekey ;)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is? Watch our brand new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9KGYZHDkQ&t=60s and check out our Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz sp. z o.o, with headquarters in Kolejowa 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read the information about the processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz sp. z o.o in connection with the recruitment process."
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours