Warszawa, Lublin (remote work possible) full-time
Hello React Developers!
Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin office to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you! Previously you could meet us as a Netkata, now we have joined our forces with Norwegian digital consulting agency Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers, and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal, and Berlin. All in all, we’re helping people to create an appropriate business strategy followed by data and improving marketing and sales strategy. We work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce, and many others.
HOW WE WORK
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker,
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing solutions.
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- create and develop software distribution and modular programming for Drupal,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based on Drupal for our Polish and international partners,
- work in an international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting),
- take part in client meetings and settle the solution architecture.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 8000-14000 net monthly pay (take-home pay),
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, ability to develop and implement your solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker,
- fruits, beverages,
- sports benefits card, private health care,
- frequent integration meetings.
- frontend web app architecture design,
- development of React or Vue.js based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers and designers,
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- excellent knowledge of React or Vue.js development,
- fluency in modern frontend coding techniques,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (B1).
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours