Warszawa, Lublin (remote work possible) full-time
Hello WordPress Developers!
Join us to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you! Previously you could meet us as a Netkata, now we have joined our forces with Norwegian digital consulting agency Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We help people to create an appropriate business strategy followed by data and improving marketing and sales strategy.
HOW WE WORK
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- actively support OpenSource solutions for Gutenberg: GutenbergJS and Gutenberg Cloud,
- work in an international team,
- closely cooperate with Project Managers (project status reporting).
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 6000-10000 PLN net monthly pay.
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time with full HOME OFFICE during pandemic,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker,
- fruits, beverages,
- sports benefits card, private health care,
- frequent integration meetings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in HTML, CSS,
- at least 2 years of commercial experience in WordPress or other CMS,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- knowledge of popular WP plugins,
- knowledge of WooCommerce,
- ability to create your own patterns and plugins,
- ability to write your own modules for VisualComposer (nice-to-have for Gutenberg),
- knowledge of ACF and ACF Block,
- analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of Scrum,
- knowledge of one or more popular content editors (Gutenberg, VisualComposer, WPBakery, Divi, Elementor).
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours