Warszawa, Lublin full-time
Hello UX/UI Designers!
Join us to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you! Previously you could meet us as a Netkata, now we have joined our forces with Norwegian digital consulting agency Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers, and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal, and Berlin. We help people to create an appropriate business strategy followed by data and improving marketing and sales strategy.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 7000-11000 PLN net monthly pay.
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time with full HOME OFFICE during pandemic,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker,
- fruits, beverages,
- sports benefits card, private health care,
- frequent integration meetings.
- designing web application and website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces,
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products,
- holding the workshops in order to get to know clients’ needs,
- analysis of users' requirements and needs to propose solutions,
- assisting IT Analyst in working with business stakeholders and end-users,
- working closely with a business analyst, Design Team, Development Team, and our international partners.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio), especially designing web applications and complex websites,
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design, Product Design, and accessibility,
- curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design,
- experience in conducting workshops with clients,
- experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow, at times also Axure and others, if requested by the client),
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL) or Sketch / Figma,
- good working knowledge of Abstract app,
- experience in creating interactive prototypes will be beneficial (eg. InVision, AE, Principle, Flinto, and alike),
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.
APPLY NOW you will get reply in 48 hours